AnyMeeting Recording Download
In a matter of minutes and with no single line of code, Zapier allows you to join Intermedia AnyMeeting and ClickFunnels, together with as many as 33 possible integrations.
Why You Need To Connect AnyMeeting to CF…
ClickFunnels is a favorite sales funnel tool that simplifies the whole revenue and marketing funnels for all types of businesses. There are various types of revenue funnels and every one wants to be organized and designed in a way that attracts its planned client. There are funnels such as webinars, revenue, membership sites, and contributor list and every one are very different from another.
With ClickFunnels, users are treated to a a variety of pre-built sales funnels and all they have to do is pick the one which matches their business requirements. Selling a subscription and peddling an e-book may be similar in terms of these trying to make a sale, however they will need to be handled differently. ClickFunnels saves you time and effort to start organizing your sales funnels from scratch and accelerate your sales funnel setup.
As soon as you have chosen your funnel, you need to get a template. With ClickFunnels, you are treated to many different templates and all of them are tested and proven to work. With a throng of proven and tested templates available, ClickFunnels accelerates your A/B testing period because you don’t have to weed out templates that are not performing.
With a user-friendly interface, you can easily incorporate clocks, animation, videos, and other components to your own templates and then perform your A/B testing on them to see what works and what does not. There’s no learning curve to deal with at all.
AnyMeeting initially pioneered as a product that was free, powered by advertisements. They enable users to sponsor and attend seminars, do screen sharing, and meet over the internet. The ability of this unit is found via its online strategy. This software-as-a-service method (SaaS) makes AnyMeeting a powerful tool over its competitors. AnyMeeting Recording Download
- Service levels
We enjoyed AnyMeeting’s complimentary web-conferencing solution. Here are the basic features that it comprises:
- Unlimited meetings
- 6-channel video conferencing.
- Integrated VoIP and calling
- Display sharing
- Presentation sharing and upload. The free version does have advertisements. With anything using advertisements, we often wonder what we can see. For the free version, AnyMeeting shows the client where their advertisements will be set when they are using the platform.
The Guru 25 and Pro 200 versions also offer these features. With Guru 200, it is possible to take your digital meeting to a full-blown webinar. We found that the Pro 200 version offers:
- Surveys and quizzes.
- PayPal integration.
- Video features
It allows customers invite up to 200 individuals to a meeting. However, we’re somewhat concerned by the location of the free advertisements. Throughout your sign on, the advertisements don’t cause too much clutter. However, while utilizing the chat portal, the ads for the free user start shooting up space on the display quite quick. For your free user, they’ll encounter an”advertisement billboard” on the right of their screen. Throughout the assembly, we discovered that the placement of those advertisements might divert the attendee and presenter.
Another problem we discovered with AnyMeeting is the first payment tier removes some functionality of the free version. While the Guru 25 version has more features than the free version, we wanted to observe a large number of individuals still let into the meeting.
We like the fact that there are just six streams of video available for conferencing. However, some of the free models on the market, such as Google Hangouts, do provide more conferencing stations. We would also like to see HD video conferencing available, in addition to additional HD streaming for clients. We do, however, such as the fact that AnyMeeting offers YouTube streaming.
- Easy to use”drag and drop” functionality
- Cost effective (basic membership is $97/mo. And has everything you’ll want + 14 day demo )
- Could be integrated to custom domains/WordPress websites
- Legitimate Page Builder — you can view changes as you make them
- Can integrate with Stripe to accept payments easily
- Can integrate with email providers to send automated emails
- may be used to sell Physical or Digital Products
- Great support! Quite often they will create video screen captures just for you
- You can share funnels between people
- Plenty of pre-made FREE templates Which You Can use and customize right away
- includes a Detailed split testing tool allowing you to split test different landing pages
- Conversion tracking stats so you can compare what offers convert the best
- Email integration that allows for complete advertising automation
- It’s more software You’ll Have to spend time studying
- When ClickFunnels goes down, so does your landing pages
- Support is top notch, but can take a few hours to react
There are lots of other landing page builders which individuals will use, such as Thrive Architect from Thrive Themes. For me personally, I have found the funnel step integration to be some of the simplest funnel software to design though.
With TA, you will need to design the page, and then link to the subsequent pages at the sequence and it is all done within WordPress. While Thrive is good we think that ClickFunnels is inherently easier to utilize than TA, but with it comes in a monthly cost.
The Main Point AnyMeeting on it’s own is lacking as an all encompassing solution for webinar sales platform. By itself it’s okay, but coupled with ClickFunnels the capacities available sky rocket!
You are able to have a central hub for your online business with all the tools needed to compete in todays tech established world. AnyMeeting Recording Download
In the conclusion of the day that the two softwares can be used separately but using this method you are crippling your ability to always develop and manage your online business.
Sooo if you haven’t already done so that we highly recommend grabbing the ClickFunnels software doing so you can take these two for a ride.
Overall, we liked that AnyMeeting offers a powerful free subscription but if you’re concerned about your internet seminar participants becoming distracted by the advertisements then you may choose to update to a different strategy.
The FAQ is sort of limiting, also. We would like to see more videos available demonstrating the item. Also, the FAQ simply has fundamental questions that don’t tackle the higher-end works of AnyMeeting’s more complex features.