In a matter of minutes and with no single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect Intermedia AnyMeeting and ClickFunnels, with as many as 33 possible integrations.
Why You Want To Connect AnyMeeting to CF…
ClickFunnels is a favorite sales funnel tool that simplifies the whole revenue and marketing funnels for all types of businesses. There are a variety of sorts of sales funnels and every one wants to be organized and designed in a manner that attracts its intended client. There are funnels such as webinars, revenue, membership sites, and contributor list and each one are quite different from another. The fantastic thing is that ClickFunnels has you covered.
With ClickFunnels, users are treated to some a variety of pre-built sales funnels and they all need to do is choose the one which matches their business requirements. Selling a subscription and peddling an e-book could be similar in terms of them trying to generate a sale, however they need to be handled differently. ClickFunnels saves you time and effort to start organizing your earnings funnels from scratch and accelerate your sales funnel installment.
Once you have chosen your funnel, you have to get a template. With ClickFunnels, you’re treated to a variety of templates and all them are tested and proven to work. With a throng of tested and proven templates available, ClickFunnels accelerates your A/B testing period because you don’t need to weed out templates that aren’t performing.
Using a user friendly interface, it is possible to easily incorporate animation, clocks, videos, and other elements to your templates and perform your A/B testing on them to see what works and what doesn’t. There’s no learning curve to deal with at all.
AnyMeeting originally pioneered as a product which was free, powered by advertisements. They enable users to sponsor and attend seminars, do screen sharing, and fulfill over the internet. The ability of this unit is found via its online approach. This software-as-a-service method (SaaS) creates AnyMeeting a powerful tool over its competitors. AnyMeeting Lite
- Service degrees
We enjoyed AnyMeeting’s complimentary web-conferencing alternative. Listed below are the basic features that it comprises:
- Endless meetings
- 6-channel video conferencing.
- Integrated calling and VoIP
- Screen sharing
- Presentation sharing and upload. The free version does have ads. With anything with ads, we often wonder what we can see. For the free version, AnyMeeting indicates the client where their advertisements will be set when they’re using the platform.
The Pro 25 and Pro 200 versions also offer these features. With Pro 200, you can take your digital assembly to a full size webinar. We found that the Guru 200 version provides:
- PayPal integration.
- Video features
It lets clients encourage up to 200 people to a meeting. But, we’re somewhat worried by the positioning of the free advertisements. Throughout your sign on, the ads don’t cause too much clutter. But while utilizing the chat portal site, the advertisements to the free user start taking up space on the display quite fast. For the free user, they’ll encounter an”ad billboard” on the right of the screen. Throughout the meeting, we discovered that the positioning of these advertisements might divert the attendee and presenter.
Another problem we found with AnyMeeting is that the first payment tier removes some functionality of the free version. While the Guru 25 version has more features than the free version, we wanted to see a high amount of people still let in the meeting.
We enjoy the fact that there are just six streams of video available for conferencing. However, a number of the free models out there, like Google Hangouts, do supply more conferencing channels. We would also prefer to see HD video conferencing accessible, as well as additional HD streaming for customers. We do, however, such as the fact that AnyMeeting provides YouTube streaming.
- Easy to use”drag and drop” functionality
- Cost effective (basic membership is $97/mo. And has everything you’ll need + 14 day demo )
- Can be integrated to custom domains/WordPress websites
- Legitimate Page Builder — you can view changes as you make them
- Can integrate with Stripe to take payments readily
- Can integrate with email suppliers to send automatic emails
- may be used to sell Physical or Digital Products
- Great support! Often times they will create video screen grabs just for you
- You can share funnels between individuals
- Plenty of pre-made FREE templates Which You Can use and customize immediately
- Has a comprehensive split testing tool Letting You split test different landing pages
- Transformation monitoring stats so you can compare what offers convert the Ideal
- Email integration Which Allows for complete marketing automation
- It is more applications you’ll have to spend time studying
- When ClickFunnels goes down, so does your landing pages
- Support is top notch, but can take a few hours to respond
There are many other landing page builders that individuals will use, including Thrive Architect by Thrive Themes. For me personally, I’ve discovered the funnel step integration to be a few of the easiest funnel applications to design however.
With TA, you will need to design the page, then link to the following pages in the sequence and it is done inside WordPress. While Thrive is great we think that ClickFunnels is inherently simpler to utilize than TA, but with it comes at a monthly cost.
The Bottom Line By itself it’s okay, but combined with ClickFunnels the capacities available sky rocket!
You are able to have a central hub for your internet company including all the tools required to compete in todays technology based world. AnyMeeting Lite
In the conclusion of the day the 2 softwares can be used separately but by doing this you are crippling your capacity to always develop and manage your own internet business.
Sooo in the event that you have not previously done so we highly suggest grabbing the ClickFunnels applications doing so you can take these two for a ride.
In general, we liked that AnyMeeting offers a powerful complimentary subscription but if you’re worried about you or your internet seminar participants becoming distracted by the advertisements then you might want to update to a different plan.
The FAQ is kind of limiting, too. We would love to see more videos available demonstrating the product. Also, the FAQ only has basic questions that don’t address the higher-end works of AnyMeeting’s more complex features.