In a few minutes and with no single line of code, Zapier allows you to join Intermedia AnyMeeting and ClickFunnels, with as much as 33 potential integrations.
Why You Want To Connect AnyMeeting into CF…
ClickFunnels is a favorite sales funnel tool which simplifies the whole sales and marketing funnels for all types of businesses. There are a variety of sorts of sales funnels and each one wants to be organized and designed in a manner that attracts its intended client. There are funnels for webinars, sales, membership sites, and subscriber list and every one are quite different from the other. The fantastic thing is that ClickFunnels has you covered.
Together with ClickFunnels, users are treated to a a variety of pre-built sales funnels and they all need to do is choose the one that matches their business needs. Promoting a subscription and peddling an e-book could be similar in terms of these attempting to generate a sale, however they will need to be handled differently. ClickFunnels saves you the time and attempt to begin organizing your earnings funnels from scratch and speeds up your sales funnel installment.
As soon as you’ve chosen your funnel, you have to get a template. With ClickFunnels, you are treated to a variety of templates and all of them are tested and proven to work. With a throng of proven and tested templates available, ClickFunnels hastens your A/B testing phase because you don’t have to weed out templates that aren’t performing.
With a user friendly interface, you can easily incorporate animation, clocks, videos, and other components to your own templates and then perform your A/B testing on them to see what works and what does not. There’s no learning curve to cope with whatsoever.
AnyMeeting (The Need to Know)
AnyMeeting initially pioneered as a product which was free, powered by advertisements. They empower users to sponsor and attend conferences, do screen sharing, and fulfill over the internet. The ability of this unit is found via its online approach. This software-as-a-service method (SaaS) makes AnyMeeting a potent tool over its competitors. AnyMeeting Bandwidth
- Service degrees
We enjoyed AnyMeeting’s free web-conferencing alternative. Listed below are the basic features that it comprises:
- Unlimited meetings
- 6-channel video conferencing.
- Integrated VoIP and calling
- Display sharing
- Presentation sharing and upload. The free version does have ads. With anything with advertisements, we often wonder what we will see. For the free version, AnyMeeting shows the customer where their advertisements will be set when they are using the platform.
The Guru 25 and Guru 200 versions also offer these features. With Guru 200, you can take your virtual assembly to a full size webinar. We discovered that the Guru 200 version provides:
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- Custom enrollment forms.
- Surveys and quizzes.
- PayPal integration.
- Video features
The free version of AnyMeeting is a great tool. It allows customers invite up to 200 individuals to a meeting. But, we were somewhat worried by the location of the free ads. During your signal on, the advertisements do not cause too much clutter. However, while using the chat portal, the ads for the free user start taking up space on the screen quite quick. For your free user, they will encounter an”advertisement billboard” on the right of their screen. Throughout the assembly, we found that the placement of those advertisements might divert the attendee and presenter.
Another problem we found with AnyMeeting is that the initial payment tier removes some functionality of the free version. While the Guru 25 version has more features than the free version, we wanted to observe a large amount of individuals still let in the meeting.
We like the fact that there are just six streams of video available for conferencing. However, a number of the free models on the market, like Google Hangouts, do provide more conferencing stations. We’d also prefer to see HD video conferencing available, in addition to additional HD streaming for clients. We do, however, like the fact that AnyMeeting offers YouTube streaming.
- simple to use”drag and drop” functionality
- Cost efficient (basic membership is $97/mo. And has everything you will need + 14 day trial)
- Can be integrated into custom domains/WordPress websites
- Legitimate Page Builder — you can view changes as you make them
- Can integrate with Stripe to take payments readily
- Can integrate with email suppliers to send automatic emails
- may be used to market Physical or Digital Products
- Great support! Often times they will create video screen captures just for you
- You can share funnels between individuals
- Plenty of pre-made FREE templates Which You Can use and customize immediately
- includes a Detailed split testing tool allowing you to split test different landing pages
- Conversion tracking stats so you can compare what offers convert the best
- Email integration that allows for full advertising automation
- It’s more software you’ll have to spend time studying
- When ClickFunnels goes down, so does your landing pages
- Support is top notch, but can take a couple hours to respond
There are many other landing page builders that people will use, including Thrive Architect by Thrive Themes. For me personally, I have discovered the funnel measure integration to be a few of the easiest funnel applications to design however.
With TA, you’ll want to design the webpage, then connect to the following pages in the sequence and it’s all done inside WordPress. While Thrive is good we believe that ClickFunnels is inherently simpler to use than TA, but with it comes in a monthly price.
The Main Point By itself it’s fine, but combined with ClickFunnels the capabilities available sky rocket!
You are able to have a central hub for your internet company including all the tools needed to compete in todays tech established world. AnyMeeting Bandwidth
In the end of the day the two softwares can be used independently but by doing this you are crippling your capacity to always grow and manage your own online business.
Sooo in the event that you haven’t previously done so we highly recommend grabbing the ClickFunnels applications doing so you can take these two to get a ride.
In general, we enjoyed that AnyMeeting offers a highly effective free subscription but if you’re concerned about your web seminar participants becoming diverted by the ads then you may want to update to another plan.
The FAQ is sort of limiting, also. We would like to find out more videos available demonstrating this product. Additionally, the FAQ only has fundamental questions that don’t tackle the higher-end functions of AnyMeeting’s more complex features.