AnyMeeting Ad Supported
In a few minutes and with no single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect Intermedia AnyMeeting and ClickFunnels, together with as much as 33 potential integrations.
Why You Need To Connect AnyMeeting to CF…
ClickFunnels is a popular sales funnel tool which simplifies the whole sales and marketing funnels for all types of businesses. There are a variety of types of sales funnels and each one wants to be designed and organized in a way that attracts its planned client. You will find funnels such as webinars, sales, membership sites, and contributor list and every one are very different from the other. The good news is that ClickFunnels has you covered.
Together with ClickFunnels, users are treated to a a variety of pre-built sales funnels and they all need to do is choose the one that matches their business needs. Promoting a subscription and peddling an e-book could be similar in relation to them trying to make a sale, but they will need to be handled otherwise. ClickFunnels saves you the time and attempt to start organizing your earnings funnels from scratch and accelerate your sales funnel installment.
As soon as you’ve chosen your funnel, you have to get a template. With ClickFunnels, you are treated to a variety of templates and all of them are tested and proven to work. With a throng of tested and proven templates available, ClickFunnels hastens your A/B testing period because you don’t have to weed out templates that aren’t performing.
Using a user friendly interface, you can easily integrate animation, clocks, videos, and other elements to your own templates and then perform your A/B testing on them to determine what works and what doesn’t. There is not any learning curve to deal with at all.
AnyMeeting initially pioneered as a product that was free, powered by ads. They empower users to host and attend seminars, do screen sharing, and fulfill over the internet. The ability of this device is found through its web-based approach. This software-as-a-service method (SaaS) creates AnyMeeting a potent tool over its rivals. AnyMeeting Ad Supported
- Service levels
We enjoyed AnyMeeting’s complimentary web-conferencing solution. Here are the basic features that it includes:
- Endless meetings
- 6-channel video conferencing.
- Integrated VoIP and calling
- Display sharing
- Display upload and sharing. The free version does have ads. With anything using ads, we often wonder what we will see. For the free version, AnyMeeting indicates the customer where their ads will be placed when they are using the stage.
The Guru 25 and Guru 200 versions also offer these attributes. With Pro 200, you can take your virtual meeting to a full-blown webinar. We found that the Pro 200 version provides:
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- Custom enrollment forms.
- PayPal integration.
- Video features
It allows customers invite up to 200 people to a meeting. But, we were somewhat concerned by the location of the free advertisements. During your sign on, the ads don’t cause too much clutter. But while using the chat portal, the ads for the free user start shooting up space on the screen really fast. For your free user, they’ll encounter an”ad billboard” on the right of the screen. During the assembly, we discovered that the placement of these ads might distract the attendee and presenter.
Another problem we discovered with AnyMeeting is that the first payment tier removes some functionality of the free version. While the Pro 25 version has more features than the free version, we wanted to observe a high number of people still let in the meeting.
We also had a problem with the video features of this site. We enjoy the fact that there are just six streams of video available for conferencing. But a number of the free versions out there, like Google Hangouts, do supply more conferencing stations. We’d also prefer to see HD video conferencing accessible, as well as additional HD streaming for customers. We do, however, like the fact that AnyMeeting offers YouTube streaming.
- simple to use”drag and drop” functionality
- Cost effective (basic membership is $97/mo. And has everything you’ll want + 14 day trial)
- Could be integrated to custom domains/WordPress websites
- Legitimate Page Builder — you can view changes as you create them
- Can integrate with Stripe to take payments readily
- Can integrate with email providers to send automatic emails
- Can be used to market Physical or Digital Products
- Great service! Quite often they will create video screen captures just for you
- You can share funnels between people
- Plenty of pre-made FREE templates Which You Can use and personalize right away
- includes a comprehensive split testing tool allowing you to split test different landing pages
- Transformation monitoring stats so you can compare what provides convert the best
- Email integration that allows for full marketing automation
- It is more software you’ll have to spend time studying
- When ClickFunnels goes down, so does your landing pages
- Support is top notch, but can take a couple hours to respond
As you can see, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. There are many other landing page builders which people will use, including Thrive Architect from Thrive Themes. For me, I have discovered the funnel step integration to be some of the easiest funnel software to design however.
With TA, you will need to design the page, and then link to the subsequent pages at the sequence and it’s all done within WordPress. While Thrive is good we believe that ClickFunnels is inherently easier to utilize than TA, but with it comes in a monthly cost.
The Bottom Line By itself it’s okay, but combined with ClickFunnels the capabilities available sky rocket!
You are able to have a central hub for your internet company with all the tools needed to compete in todays technology established world. AnyMeeting Ad Supported
In the end of the day the 2 softwares can be used independently but using this method you are crippling your capacity to always develop and manage your own online business.
Sooo if you haven’t already done so we highly recommend grabbing the ClickFunnels applications doing so you can take these two to get a ride.
Overall, we enjoyed that AnyMeeting offers a powerful free subscription but if you are concerned about your internet conference participants getting diverted by the advertisements then you may choose to upgrade to another strategy.
The FAQ is sort of limiting, also. We’d love to find out more videos available demonstrating the item. Additionally, the FAQ only has basic questions that don’t address the higher-end functions of AnyMeeting’s more complicated features.